We trade, Stock and Supply all types of Industrial & Building Materials. We are able to cater to the needs of different kinds of Industries promptly with a wide range of products to serve a multitude of applications. This includes:
- Tools for Manufacturing & Construction Industries
- Daily Use Workshop Tools
- Cutting & Grinding Discs, Drill Bits, Files Etc.
- Tools for Discerning Craftsmen
- Professional Hand Tools Such As Punches & Chisels, Vices & Clamps, Wood Working Tools, Saw & Saw Blades, Taps, Dies, Holders, Pliers, Cutters & Wrenches Etc..)
- Fuel Pumps, Grease Guns, Chemical Pumps
- Accessories, Control Valves
- Swivels & Drum Handlings Etc.
- Comprehensive Range of Safety Products
4H selects the products from the best Industries having strong manufacturing base, skilled employees and quality management system. We believe that for our consistent growth we need to understand the needs of our customer and provide them quality products and service to meet their requirements and accordingly enhance their satisfaction through our quality management system.
We help all customers save time and money by providing them the right product to keep their facilities up and running.
Birla Wall Care Putty
We at Birla White are pleased to present Birla Wall care putty, a new solution for high quality paint finishes, improving the bonding, hiding and good leveling and at prices more economical than current paint solutions.
BIRLA Wall care Putty does not replaces any existing paint, rather compliments the paint solution offered by respected manufacturers of paint. Birla Wall care putty is manufactured by Ultratech Cements which is a part of $40 Billion Aditya Birla Group.
Aditya Birla Group is leading MNC operating out of India with manufacturing activities spread over 36 countries including Australia, Brazil, Canada, Egypt, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Japan, Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, U.A.E, UK & USA.
Birla Wall care putty comes under ULTRA TECH Division and the Birla Wall care division confirms to
- Quality Management System as per ISO 9001:2008
- Environmental Management System as per ISO 14001:2004
- Occupational Health & Safety Management System as per OSHAS 18001:2007
- Social Accountability 8000:2008.
- Birla White Care putty does not contain any VOC (Zero Volatile Organic Compound), does not contain Formaldehyde, Ammonia, Acetone or any odor forming chemicals-suitable test reports enclosed.
- Birla Wall care putty exhibits high tensile strength & compressive strength and weathers beautifully even after 1000 hours of accelerated weathering, retaining the color, sheen and without exhibiting any cracks and blistering. At 1.5mm dft exhibits high levels of anti-carbonation effect.
Significant Benefits of Birla Wall care putty
- Being a cement based product, provides better adhesiveness and durability on concrete walls.
- Doesn’t need primer before or after applying the material.
- Suitable for interior & exterior walls & ceilings.
- Provides a smooth, white and glossy finish, results in reduced paint consumption and brings out the original true tone of the paint.
- No unpleasant smell during or after application.
- Eco-friendly, does not contain lead, oil or any kind of toxic material, highly recommended for hospitals, schools etc.
- Anti-carbonation property protects the reinforcement bars from corrosion, idle for bridges, parking areas etc.
- Water resistant, can be applied on moist surfaces.
- Suitable for any kind of paints or application.
- Can be applied in used surfaces after proper preparation.
- Prevents the growth of algae and fungus on walls.
- Our warranty: The product lasts as long as the wall the lasts, if applied as per our technical advice.
For more information please visit www.birlawhite.com